Saturday, April 25, 2009

DigiCamCash - Making Money With Your Pictures

DigiCamCash is an ebook designed for anyone who enjoys taking digital pictures and would like to learn how to get paid by selling them online.

Written in a simple, easy to understand way, Digi Cam Cash lays out a step-by-step guide to follow that provides all the details in showing you how to build a residual income by selling your photographs on the internet.

It's important to note that the income is residual, not a one-time payment, meaning you can be paid over and over again for the same photo. Sound interesting? Let's take a closer look.What's Included?

DigiCamCash includes everything you will need to immediately get started. Some of the chapters included in the guide are:

Photograph techniques
What to take pictures of
What photos to submit
Making money with your pictures
Legal concerns

You will not need a website because you will submit your photos online and all of your images will be hosted for you free.

Photo editing software

All in all, there are 12 chapters in the book that take you by the hand and show you exactly what to do in getting started immediately with your own photos today. From how to take creative photos to the exact sites to sell them on, nothing is left out or left to guesswork on your part.

DigiCamCash offers two levels upon sign up; the Standard membership or Elite membership. I got in on the Elite membership, but you can get into either one.

It's important to note that you do NOT need to be any kind of professional photographer in order to put this system to work for you. In fact, I'm someone who used a digital camera only on vacations and at home with my family before I got started.

Tips and Results

After reading through the book I immediately got started submitting some photos. I actually submitted 25 at first, following the tips laid out in the guide to the letter. Within 2 days I was already making money. Needless to say, I was then hooked. I knew that if I could make money from only a few pictures then I could make even more by submitting more pics.

One of the bigger tips that I've learned since implementing the methods in Digi Cam Cash (and one that is also thoroughly explained in the book), is to test different pictures. When you find one certain photo selling well, take more photos that are similar to it and submit them.

You'll find yourself earning even more because buyers are obviously wanting these particular types of photos. This method alone has helped me earn a substantial amount that continues to grow every week as I submit more pictures. All in all, I've learned a lot from this guide.So, if you are looking for a simple and easy way of earning money online from your digital photos, you should take a closer look at DigiCamCash.

1 comment:

  1. there are so many ways to make money online... all it takes is knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete